Sunday, November 27, 2016

झापाकी १५ बर्षिय युवतीलाई फकाई फकाई नांगै गराउदै गरेको क्लिप भाइरल(भिडियो)

This is an event which happened during my MBA college days, It was a common hostel for Guys and Gals. Girls used to stay at third floor and Guys were at first and second floor. Our college had really good hostel facility and everything is available inside and around the premises.

It was Saturday night and we girls were are all chilling out late night, playing cards and making funny jokes on each other …. It was almost 1:00am in night and suddenly power went off ….everybody started shouting ….. Its always fun whenever power goes off like that….. The cards game was spoiled and I thot of going to sleep. My roommate Mitali was busy talking with her bf….so I used my cell phone to go to my room and went to bed….

Our hostel had generator and the power should have come back after sometime, but its almost 5 minutes had passed and it was still dark. Suddenly I felt few foot steps running towards my room, I thot it would be some fun going on in girl roommates. All those foot steps came to my room, I said whats going on?? Why r u gals running??
कृपया पर्खनुहोस, भिडियो 60 सेकेण्डमा लोड हुदै छ
Loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment