Saturday, December 3, 2016

IMO मा सेक्स भिडियो कल गर्दै गरेको लिक एक नेपाली केटीको.उत्तेजक प्रस्तुती(भिडियो)

Tell us about your background? I grew up in a Christian home. My parent never spare the rod. They were very strict so growing up was great though. I am a graduate of ABU Zaria and I read sociology and Anthropology. I hail from Imo state. What are you up to lately? Like Rihanna said in her song: work work everyday my dear. We have many serious projects in our periscope. Let me not blow my trumpet. However, at the moment we are auditioning for our next job entitled, ‘The Mind’. It is going to be a mind blowing movie. What is the name of your latest movie? My latest movie entitled, ’39steps’ starring Ik Ogbonna, Harry B, Vincent Opurum, myself and many more. What is the challenge of being a female movie producer? I don’t want to use that cliché like what a man can do, but it is not bed of roses to organise wonderful people to perfect your work and give it a life. Honestly, it is tedious, but so far so good, I have all it takes to be female producer and do quality movies that will survive test of the time.
कृपया पर्खनुहोस, भिडियो 60 सेकेण्डमा लोड हुदै छ
Loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment